CBG 564 mg + CBC 387 mg, 1 ml Sage (Salvia), 1 ml Rosemary, 1 ml Gingko Biloba, Organic MCT Oil, USDA Certified, Hemp Seed Oil, USDA Certified CBG Flower
CBG 564 mg + CBC 387 mg - Focus, Memory and Happiness Blend
CBG 564 mg + CBC 387 mg - Focus, Memory and Happiness blend with Sage, Rosemary and Gingko Biloba.
Article by Rare Cannabinoid Company
Nature’s antidepressant? Rare cannabinoid CBC boosts the brain’s ‘bliss’ molecule
If you or a loved one suffer from depression, rare cannabinoid CBC (cannabichromene) may offer hope for a happier future. The third most prevalent cannabinoid in hemp and cannabis, CBC’s mood-elevating properties are about ten times more effective than CBD, making it a promising cannabinoid for reducing stress. CBC raises the brain’s “bliss” molecule anandamide, a chemical that affects mental health. Scientific studies also highlight CBC’s potential for pain relief, reducing inflammation, and for anti-tumor effects in some cancers.
How does CBC affect anandamide?
Our bodies all produce cannabinoids that work together to balance our mental and physical health, including mood, anxiety levels, sleep, pain management, and more. This is called our Endocannabinoid System (ECS) and anandamide is one of the cannabinoids we naturally produce. When our ECS is not functioning properly, unbalanced levels of anandamide can lead to major depression and even schizophrenia.
Taking specific cannabinoids found in hemp and cannabis can supplement and correct imbalances in our ECS. For depression, CBC, THC, and CBD each have positive effects but work in different ways.
CBC binds with the transient receptor potential (TRP) channels, which are linked to pain perception, anandamide, and dopamine. Activating these channels elevates mood without any intoxicating side effects.
CBG effects on brain
The most famous and sleeky question in the medical marijuana community is that How does CBG affects the brain? And Is CBG psychoactive? Following is the research and details regarding these questions.
- First of all, CBG has shown promising results in reducing neuroinflammation. Neuroinflammation is associated with many diseases such as Parkinson’s and Huntington’s disease. CBG also helps in controlling oxidative stress which also leads to many neurodegenerative diseases.
- CBG also boosts mental health. It can activate two types of neuroreceptors that play an important role in mental health and well-being. By binding with alpha-2 receptors, CBG influences the parasympathetic nervous system, which can result in the lowering of blood pressure and a decrease in stress and anxiety.
- CBG also interacts with the nervous system’s specific receptors, which influence serotonin levels and mental performance.
- CBG also helps in the cure of depression and anxiety patients. CBG’s ability to regulate receptor activity may prove valuable in the treatment of clinical depression and anxiety conditions. The same is the case with improving memory and learning. That’s why patients with CBG products as treatment often feel relieved.
- CBG also helps in the mood elevation for depression and anxiety patients. There are indications that CBG can boost the production of anandamide. The release of this endocannabinoid, popularly known as the ‘Bliss Molecule,’ triggers the brain’s reward response and provides a natural mood elevation. This makes the person feel motivated and energetic without giving any psychoactive side effects