Aloe Vera Gel with CBD 530 mg with full spectrum extract, Linaloo terpene.100% pure Aloe Vera Gel, no alcohol or color.
4 oz Aloe Vera Gel with CBD 530 mg
Aloe Vera Gel with CBD 530 mg with full spectrum extract & Linaloo terpene
Aloe vera is a cactus-like plant that grows in desert regions around the world. Its leaves produce a gel that is rich in vitamins A, C, E, and B12.
Using aloe vera on the face has benefits because:
- its anti-inflammatory properties can reduce pain, swelling, and soreness of wounds or injuries
- it supports the production and release of collagen
- it can speed upTrusted Source wound healing time and limits scarring
- it reducesTrusted Source the healing time of first-degree and second-degree burns
- it is effective in treating fungal and bacterial infectionsTrusted Source
- it has an antioxidant effect that can help repair sun damage and slow down the aging process of the skin
- it protects the skin from the damaging effects of radiation therapy
- it contains 98% water, which helps moisturize, soothe, and hydrate the skin
- it helps to make the skin more flexibleTrusted Source and supple, rather than stiff and leathery
- It has a cooling effect on rashes or sunburns
Knowing that aloe vera and CBD have benefits in common with each other, it’s not a jump to think that a product infused with both compounds could amplify the benefits they both provide. If CBD and aloe vera can do some of the same thing, a topical product that utilizes each will help magnify the properties of both.
CBD ALOE VERA
DHC's CBD's Aloe Vera is designed to soothe the skin after exposure from the Sun or the Cold. This care topical gel assists the body in hydrating and retaining moisture to promote cellular regeneration. Each jar contains 530MG of Full Spectrum CBD to enhance its effects. Apply generously any time your skin needs some extra help!